Sunday, October 8, 2017

What do you think?

My dear readers,

I am considering writing an ebook based on this blog. This does NOT mean that I will end the blog, nor will I go back and change any of the posts made here to fore or going forward.

It would mean re-writing the material to flesh out many details and hopefully create a 'narrative' based on these little tales.

A grand novel the scope of ... say ... Watership Down, but with chickens? No. But perhaps a funny, yet emotional little book as a tribute to these experiences.

Wouldn't be written today, or tomorrow, but I'm thinking on it.

I want YOUR thoughts and input.

Primarily:

Is it worth the trouble? Should I do it?

Would you be interested in reading it?

If so, what should change and what should stay the same (assuming that I AM going to clean up spelling and grammar at the VERY least!)?

What kind of details do you wish were included?

Please comment your thoughts ... even if you think this is a DUMB idea!

3 comments:

  1. I think it would make an excellent book and I know many chicken enthusiasts, who could possibly relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read it. I love your stories !

    ReplyDelete