Sunday, April 22, 2018

Chicken Lovers from Around The World

I haven't disappeared ... but have been EXTREMELY busy helping kinfolk move. Never the less, I managed to get the flock out for a bit and they DIDN'T go near the neighbors' bush (good girls).

Nothing new to report this week, so I thought I would repost the GROWING LIST of countries that have stopped by my humble blog. I am listing the United States first because that is where I am and where the vast majority of my readers are from.

I would VERY MUCH LOVE to hear from my friends from other countries who have stopped by! Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Also, if anyone would like to leave a photo of your chickens (if you have any) I'd love to see them!

I am so grateful for all of the nice people who take the time to read my humble little narrative about my backyard flock. Nothing I do with my flock will change the world, but it changes MY world and it changes my flock's world. Glad to know some people are enjoying it!

Sincerely, thank you!
United States
Algeria
Aruba
Australia
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Brazil
Cambodia
Canada
Cayman Islands
China
Colombia
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Luxembourg
Macau
Malaysia

Mexico
Mongolia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Pakistan
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
Singapore
Sint Maarten
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
Venezuela
 



No comments:

Post a Comment