Sunday, February 25, 2018

I want to hear from YOU!

I love sharing my stories. The triumphs, the heartaches, and all manner in between. I love that those of you who read this blog take the journey with me.

I KNOW many of you are chicken owners as well, and I would LOVE to hear some of YOUR stories!

Please comment to this post!

Let me know some of the tales of YOUR flock of feathery little lovelies!

I am so pleased that so many people from all around the world have stopped in to read about some humble little flock in New Jersey. It makes me feel that even the smallest of creatures (my birds) and the smallest of people (myself) are somehow loved beyond the scope of our little world.

My little world pleases me very much, I am glad to share it with all of you ...

... tell me about your little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment