Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Devastation of the Earth.

They look almost innocent this fine Sunday morning as they peck around their morning treats of some leftover pasta, tuna, banana, and other sundry tid-bits. Will be hot again today so I'll be trying to get them out of their run after I collect myself.


Oh, it was so hot yesterday that I just had to let them out. They did not search around the yard. They did not go over to the neighbor's bush. No, they stayed near the shady, cooler areas of the front porch.

Where they dug themselves into a pile of leaves.


And dug into an unused planting area.


And dug themselves into a semi-used planting box.


But mostly dug into the shadiest spots in the knotweed.


Herself and I haven't done any gardening/landscaping this year, so we don't mind a bit, so long as they're safe and keeping cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment